Monday, July 02, 2007

Restart

This blog was kind of dead - so i figured it's time to change that.

Part of the reason is I've been betatesting Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and I'm striving to do more of my work right in there in the edit timeline. The ambition is to do as little as possible outside of the app.

I'm currently setting up Premiere Pro 2 (no not CS3 yet - since there are a few plugins not yet supporting CS3) with Boris Continuum for chroma key work. I'm doing a lot of 2D-tracking in AE and I'm cutting and pasting the results from AE:s timeline into Premiere Pro's. BTW: I'm using AE CS3.

I'm doing a lot of my work on a simple MacBook (no not Pro) hooked to an 24" LCD 1920x1200. And I'm running boot camp on that machine and I have a few regular PC's on the network. One of them is an integrated finishing station hooked up with a Matrox Pharelia APVe for getting 720p out to a reference monitor. It all looks something like this:

No comments: